Northside Bujinkan Dojo
If you are having trouble scrolling on your mobile device, switch to desktop view
Rules of the Dojo
- All rules apply that are set forth by the Bujinkan Hombu dojo in Japan and at the Bujinkan here at Vital Creations Studio.
- No shoes are allowed inside the dojo
- Good hygiene practice is required
- If you dont have a Gi uniform, wear comfortable clean loose clothing
- First time students need to contact us prior to attending class and arrive 15 minutes before class time starts.
- Be mindfull and act responsibly, martial arts training can be dangerous.
- Be a good listener. We will not hesitate to ask one to leave if the rules are broken at our own discretion.
Adult Class Times
Beginner basics are usually taught for the first half of each class and the second half is for all levels
Class times are possible to fluxuate and will be updated with the website
Group and private lessons by appointment
Free 2 week trial period!
Monthly memberships are:
$60 a month